ADDING WEBCAM pictures into your personal webspace:
- There are two tasks.
- One is to find the software that will capture and
- upload FTP (file transfer protocol) your pictures to
your provided location
- at your internet service. Some webcams come with such
software. I highly
- recommend Active Webcam software (http://www.pysoft.com/ActiveWebCamMainpage.htm), or
- Kabcam software (www.kabsoft.com) for outstanding software
- for a inexpensive cost.
- The second task is to get the software configured to
upload to the net.
- If you don't already know the info, contact your internet
provider to get ...
- 1. FTP address and password (you get to
choose the password)
- for your site space. Enter that info in the webcam software
portion that asks
- you for that information to do automatic uploads. Something
- choose (name the pic in the software)
- what you're going to call your captures, and enter
that where asked.
- Then the address you will forward to me will contain
both but will be a www
- address - example...
- one of mine used to be...
- You may contact me by email if you need more help. I
may even assist over
- the phone if necessary.
- Good luck.
- Wally Mayo